Employment law can be complicated, and if there are difficulties with the employment relationship or it breaks down very few people have a clear idea about their rights.
Sprake & Kingsley can offer you support and legal guidance on a wide range of employment matters including;
- Contracts of employment
- Explaining and guiding you through internal disciplinary or grievance procedures
- Director’s and executive’s service arrangements;
- Settlement Agreements;
- Restructuring, reorganisation and redundancy;
- Business transfers and TUPE;
- Performance management issues;
- Ill health and absence from work;
- Disputes and Employment Tribunal claims; including ACAS early conciliation
- Disputes relating to restrictive covenants and breach of contract;
- Bullying and harassment at work
- Holidays, pay and hours of work
Employment law is fast moving, complex and subject to evermore regulation. When issues arise during the course of employment, advice should be sought at the earliest opportunity. We have the skills and experience to advise you on your options and to advise on the best way to proceed in your case. When claims are made we have extensive experience dealing with Employment Tribunal procedure and representing people at hearings.